Baconton Community Charter School
260 East Walton Street Baconton, Georgia 31716
"Blazing The Trail To Excellence In Education"
Hours are due by 6:00pm - Monday, December 3rd & Monday, May 6th.
1. Work the concession stand at ballgames.
2. Bring supplies for the concession stand such as: water, Gatorade, napkins, toilet tissue, soap.
3. Work the ticket booth at ballgames and other events.
4. Pick up trash / clean up after ballgames and other events.
5. Do lawncare, weed eating, and spraying for weeds.
6. Bring supplies for our Lunchroom: coffee creamer, tea bags, sugar, 12oz cups, plates, forks, and spoons.
Contact Lynn Scott at 294-0946 for more information.
Start saving 'Harvey' register tapes for free school provisions (computer, printer, etc).
Volunteers or parents who wish to attend student functions such as field trips need to get a mandatory background check using the following link: